You may need a Notary Public:
- To certify identity
- When dealing with legal requirements in international business transactions
- When buying property abroad: title or mortgages as required by the foreign laws
- To witness Powers of Attorney
- When setting up a business or company abroad
- To sponsor relatives from abroad
- When adopting children
- When dealing with travel documentation and work permits
For legal documents to be used internationally: USA, Canada, European countries, Russia, South America, Middle East, Africa, Taiwan, Macau and other Asia regions/countries. We have 2 full-time notary public.
Service Fee: HK$900 or up.
Speedy same-day or immediate Service for Simple Documents and Witnessing for no extra charge.
Call 6888-9999 (Miss Law, our notary asssitant) English/Cantonese.
In case Miss Law cannot be reached, please: