Yip Tse & Tang is a Hong Kong law firm with over 20 years of history. The law firm is highly popular among users on local legal services. It has a divergent professional service profile serving the legal needs of Hong Kong businesses and population. Two lawyers, Henry Chung and David Mann, received their education in the USA and can speak fluent English and have proficient drafting skills on legal documents. Their focus legal practice areas are:
- civil litigation on general legal matters such as breach of contracts, real property disputes
- commercial litigation such as succession disputes, shareholders disputes and disputes on contractual rights and liabilities
- divorce legal proceedings and family disputes. This also include drafting pre-nuptial contracts, separation deeds and divorce settlements.
- criminal litigation or defence including legal visits to police stations, bail applications in courts and representing clients in trials and appeals.
- drafting wills, applying for probate in courts and estate administration.
- claims on negligence liabilities against negligent employers and in traffic accidents.
- representing businesses on various transaction matters. Whether routine transactions arising from daily business operations or a high stakes transaction your business is facing, we can help.