Acts, matters and documents emenating from Hong Kong requiring trusted proofs in Mainland China.
- Notary Public in Hong Kong
may notarise documents, matters and acts for use overseas, except in Mainland China.
- Documents, matters and acts of Hong Kong needed to be used in Mainland China require attestation, certification or witnessing by a China-appointed attesting officer 中國委托公證人. It is usually called "attesting" services instead of "notarial" services.
We have two Notaries Public
- We have two partners who are Hong Kong notaries (Thomas Tse and Charles Tse).
- We also have one China-appointed attesting officer appointed by the Chinese Ministry of Justice, Mr. Patrick Lam. Mr. Patrick Lam is therefore authorised to attest or certify acts, matters and documents with a legal meaning in Hong Kong for use in Mainland China.
Documents for attestation
Our China-Appointed Attesting Officer is capable of preparing and attesting of, as the major examples:-
- Declaration for an intended marriage (bachelor or spinster certificate)
- Declaration in support of an application of relatives for family reunion in Hong Kong
- Declaration for the succeeding or quiting inheritance of an estate
- Declaration for the adoption of children
- Power of Attorney or Authorisation (in personal or corporate capacity) for civil or commercial purposes.
- Appointing lawyers or legal representatives to conduct legal or other lawful proceedings
- Appointing an agent or attorney for sale or purchase of properties
- Certifying corporate particulars or personalities of Hong Kong companies
- incorporation status
- business registration particulars
- directors’ and/or shareholders’ resolutions
- CEPA Certification: application for CEPA service provider certificate (under Annex 5).
Enquiries: 91099999 or 65433333